Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Monday!


Today was a great girls day of shopping! My good friend Andrea and I decided to go to Ikea and  check out what neat gadgets they have for the kitchen. I can't believe how cheap they are! I bought myself an awesome metal food grater for only .59 cents!!! How cheap is that? I also had no idea that they were planet friendly. They have gone green and placed recycling bins all over the store, it's awesome! They also ask when you are checking out if you would like to donate a $1 to plant a tree, go Ikea!!!!!  I ended up buying some other cool kitchen gadgets, energy saving light bulbs, and some amazing scented candles. I only spent a total of $7!

Ikea is definitely a great place that supports saving both greens!!!!

After a great day of shopping we decided to grab a bite to eat at Moe's. WELCOME TO MOE'S...haha, I just love Moe's!!!! Since it's Monday, they have a special where you can get any burrito combo for just $5.99. I tried their new whole grain burrito with tofu, rice, beans, veggies, and salsa, it was amazing! While we were eating, Andrea asked me if I had any good cookie recipe's. Once I got home, Andrea got me in the mood to cook up some yummy and healthy peanut butter cookies. They are great tasting and the best thing is, they are clean and only require 3 ingredients!

Easy peasy flourless peanut butter cookies

Ingredients
1 cup organic peanut butter
1 cup organic sugar
1 egg (if vegan-you can make a flax egg by adding 1 Tbls ground flax + 2 Tbls water)
 
Directions

1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F 
2.Combine ingredients and drop by teaspoonfuls on cookie sheet.
3.Bake for 8 minutes.
4.Let cool.
5. Enjoy!
 
* Feel free to double the recipe if you want to make a larger batch.

Try this recipe for yourself and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment