Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tasty Tuesdays!

I just love Tuesdays! Tuesday is the day that my hubby get's out of work early and we get to spend some quality time together. Today is also my Grandpa's birthday. I figured since I just love Tuesday's, I wanted to start a routine and have a tasty recipe on my BLOG every Tuesday. I know I haven't posted too many recipes on here, so I figured  this would be a great opportunity to add more. Hope you all enjoy this one!

Seasoned Fries



Ingredients
1 lb Baking potatoes
2 tsp EVOO
1 tsp Fresh Parsley
¼ tsp Sea salt
¼ tsp Freshly ground black pepper
½ tsp Dried thyme
½ tsp Dried rosemary

Directions
1.Preheat oven to 425 °F.
2.Spray cooking spray on a baking sheet.
3.Cut each potato in ½ crosswise. Place the halves cut side down on the cutting board and cut each into 4 wedges. Then place cut potatoes on the baking sheet.
4.In a bowl mix the oil and seasonings together. Pour over the potato wedges and toss to mix well. Spread the potatoes out on the sheet.
5.Bake (turning about 2 times) until tender and lightly browned for 30-35 minutes.
6.Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment