Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Farmer's market = Fun adventures


Today was a super fun day of traveling with the hubby. It's also the day that marks 100 days of being married, woop woop haha I know I am a nerd! He got off of work early, so we figured we would check out a few farmer's markets in our area. The first one we went to didn't have much of a selection, but the second had a bunch of organic produce to choose from. We also got to sample some yummy fresh fruit, such as a lychee....sooooo good!



The owner said they were super busy today so they were low on some produce, but I am surely going to go back and see what they have next time =).


What did we buy and how much did we spend you ask?

Organic Raspberries- $3.25

Sweet potatoes- .69 cents a lb

Idaho Baking potatoes- .69 cents a lb

Organic Onions- $2.50 lb

Organic Carrots- $1.50


Not too shabby, if I must say so myself =)!

No comments:

Post a Comment