Monday, July 12, 2010

Naples Getaway!

Sorry, I haven’t posted since Friday. Dan and I actually went on a relaxing mini vacation to Naples, FL for his mom’s birthday. Naples is absolutely gorgeous and for those of you who have never been there, I definitely recommend checking it out! We stayed at a gorgeous beach resort that overlooked the breathtaking view of the ocean. I was a little apprehensive to actually go into the ocean because of the oil spills. However, the water was crystal clear with no sight of any oil to be found.
We also did some shopping and found this really cute skin store that sells all natural and organic soaps. I bought soap made from the Dead Sea's salt. They say it’s suppose to be amazing on your skin. Let’s hope so because I got really badly sun burned =(.

 One With Nature Dead Sea Mineral Soap, Dead Sea Salt, 7-Ounces (Pack of 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment