Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Good morning everyone!!!

Is it just me or is this week going by really fast? I guess with the fourth of July weekend I am all mixed up with my days! I actually had a productive Wednesday morning! I started the day off with a yummy and nutritional breakfast!

*Breakfast was a bowl of organic french vanilla yogurt, organic granola, blueberries, and a banana. It was very filling and tasty!

I guess all the energy I've been getting from eating clean is starting to pay off. I woke up early and actually got some errands accomplished before noon ,which is like a first for me! One of my errands included a stop at whole foods, where I picked up some tasty and wholesome things. I also got some great deals!!!
What did I buy and how much did I spend you ask?
*Back to Nature chocolate granola- On sale + coupon= only $1.99 woop woop!
*Santa Crus organic strawberry lemonade- On sale for $1 each (x2 )
*Tofu pasta- $1.79
*Organic whole wheat tortillas- $1.69
*Organic no salt added peanut butter- On sale for $2.99
*Stoneyfields french vanilla organic yogurt (individual)- On sale for .50 cents
*Barley (2 different types)- $1.50 for both bags
-.10 cents for bringing my own bag and saving a tree..think green both ways =)!

Total- only $12.36

Does anyone else get super excited to go grocery shopping? I honestly feel like a kid in a candy store where I can't wait to pick out things, especially when cooking new recipes =)!


Have a wonderful day everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment