Thursday, July 8, 2010

Miami Thrice!


Wow, I'm actually speechless! Lebron, Wade, and Bosh all signed onto the Miami Heat!!!! Can you say ultimate dream team???? Dan and I are super excited to see the Heat win another championship!!! Seriously, if they don't win it this year I will be really surprised!!!

*Blast from the past *
Here is a picture of Dan and I all dressed up to go to the heat game last season. Hopefully we will be able to get some tickets this year despite all the hype.


On another note, I visited two of my favorite places today...

First stop- Whole Foods

What did I buy and how much did I spend you ask?
*Stoneyfields organic yogurt (individuals)- .On sale for .50 cents each (x4)
*Santa Crus organic strawberry lemonade- On sale for $1 each (x2)
*Kashi chocolate & oatmeal cookies- On sale for $3.24+ Coupon= $2.24 each (x3)
*Silk pure almond milk- FREE (with the purchase of 3 boxes of kashi cookies)
*Organic 365 soy sauce- $2.69
*365 Panko bread crumbs- $1.99
*Almond Butter- $3.98
*365 Organic vegetable broth- $1.99
*Annie's organic mac-n-cheese- On sale for $1+ coupon= .50 cents
*KIND bars- On sale at .75 cents (x2)
*Organic pink lady apples- On sale for $1.99 lb -I got a little over 2 lbs for $4.46
*-.20 cents for bringing my own bags and saving trees =)
Total- Only $27. 63


Second Stop- Yogurtland..........soooooooooooo good!!!!!



What did I get and how much did I spend you ask?
I got a mixture of vanilla and ghiradelli chocolate yogurt with kit kats and yogurt chips on top. I know kit kats aren't exactly clean, but I am ok with that every now and then =).


I devoured the whole entire thing and it only cost $1.32, how cheap is that!!! They only charge.30 cents per ounce!!! I just love yogurtland....I can't wait to go back!!!!

What kind of toppings do you guys add on your yogurt?

No comments:

Post a Comment